Sunday, August 13, 2006

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. I am a Son of Reagan and will frame my discussion around a Reaganesque view of Conservatism that will guide my commentary. I know there are thousands and thousands of Sons of Reagan out there and I would like to differentiate between certain types. I'm not speaking of people who were in position's of power of subordinate positions at the time Reagan was in power, ie. the Bill Kristol's or Bill Bennetts. I'm speaking of average joe's like me who's first Presidential vote was for Reagan and who long for a Conservative leader who actually acts like a Conservative. Please hit me with your comments, dittos, affronts, etc. Stayed tuned, I do believe I have a very different perspective and may cause you to re-think or re-look at how things are going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home